- Create a Credit Note about the returning goods. If you are doing this for your supplier, create Supplier Credit Note instead.
- under Reason on the right, choose Goods return.
- Once done, click Save.
- go to the invoice that you wish to apply the return goods and click Edit
- under payment tab, click Use a Credit Note. (to learn more about how to apply CN, click here)
- choose the CN that you wish to apply. Once selected the CN, tick the checkbox for "Return the goods into inventory".
- click Use.
- You should see the goods is returned when you view your product's Inventory Log.
How to record a Goods Return using Credit Note Print
Modified on: Tue, 4 Sep, 2018 at 2:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.