Biztory is able to create multiple expenses at the same time using the import feature. Kindly follow the steps below to import the expenses.
1) Click My Biztory on the right top
- Click the 3rd Party App to view the features and ensure the CSV Import is ticked.
- Click Expenses tab
- Click Download Expense Sample CSV to view the required data need to prepare
- Click Upload CSV then select the Expense sample CSV
3) Preview the data, click Import button then expenses will be prepare to import.
4) Sample expected result after imported
- ref_num - Expense invoice number
- invoice_date - Date of the invoice
- gst_supply_date - GST supply date (Key in invoice_date if don't have GST supply date)
- payee - Supplier name
- total - Total of invoice (Sum all of the items)
- amount - Amount of item
- price - Price of item (Same as Amount)
- code - Item code (Act as Category)
- description - Description of item.
- The user is encouraged to import sample CSV in order to understand the flow of the import feature.
- The column header is fixed and required related data which same as the sample expense CSV
- The import will take effect after a few minutes, kindly refresh the Expense page after the import. In addition, the user may try to re-import again if the expenses does not create automatically.