Effective 1 Sept 2018, SST will be implemented in Malaysia. All SST registered companies are required to charge SST on their taxable products/service and SST related information should be shown in their invoices. This tutorial will guide you through how to setup SST in Biztory.
1. Enable SST in My Biztory. Save and refresh the page.
2. You will then be able to see "SST Settings" in the main menu.
3. Configure your SST Settings accordingly.
4. Use this button to help you update all your products with the new SST tax code
5. You are all set! Now you can create your invoice with SST calculated automatically.