You can add a new user, set a password or select role for a user. Total number of users is depending on the plan you subscribe. Your plan is shown on the menu bar on top.
To add a new user
Go to My Users from menu bar
Click Add New+ button.
3. Enter the username (this is the name use for login to Biztory)
Set a password for the user
user can change a password by edit it after login later
4. Set a role for the user
5. Set Report permission or leave it blank
6. Select a language either in English or 中文
7. After create, click in Save button.
LOGINABLE / NON-LOGINABLE USER
Loginable: the user has a login ID and password to login Biztory to access to the features available
Non-Loginable: the users has no login ID and password, but can be used as a sales person role, where to record in the invoice.
* User ID: Name display under User Info
ROLE & PERMISSIONS
Check on the Role & Permission details