In some cases, you may want to repeat your billing to the same payee over a period of time. Rather than creating it over and over again, you can also set up the recurring pattern so that Biztory could help you auto repeat the billing on behalf of you.
- Go to the Recurring Billing tab of your invoice
- change Enabled to Yes
Frequency (interval): specify the interval according to the chosen unit. (E.g. 3 days, 2 weeks, 4 months, etc.)
Frequency (unit): you have a choice of repeating it by Day, Week, Month or Year
- Until: the date this recurring should end. If you wish to repeat it forever, kindly leave blank at this column
- By default, the recurring date is calculated based on the invoice date. If you want to get more control on how the recurring is going to happen, you may play around with the Advanced settings repeat weekly on every Mondayrepeat monthly on every 7th of the month (e.g.: 7 Jan, 7 Feb, 7 Mar, etc.)repeat yearly on 7th Jan
- Once you are done, click Save
- You may view all your created recurring billings at Recurring Bills under Cashflow menu
- When the date is arrived, an invoice will be auto-generated by system and indicated with a "flash" icon
- At the same time, you will also receive an email notification to summarize the auto generated invoice(s).