Biztory simplifies thing by auto-calculating the GST all the time so that you don't have to. However, it may not be the right case sometimes as your supplier may have a different GST calculation which doesn't match with what we gotten for you. This article will walk you through how to adjust the differences between your actual supplier invoice and Biztory's.
- look for the invoice that you wish to amend and click Edit icon
- from the left, go to the Journal tab
- scroll down and go to GST Summary section. Click on the Edit icon to begin editing
- change the value accordingly. You may just change the Tax value and the Total Taxable will automatically calculated for you. Click on the green Save button when done
- click on the Save button at the top to save your changes