Often times in practical business, directors will pay bills on behalf of the company first which at a later time the company should pay this back to the directors. This tutorial will show you how to record director's loan in Biztory.
1. Create a new code for director under Chart of Account, choose your account type : Other Current Asset
2. Create a new wallet for director and link it with the newly created COA code. (Wallet - Payment Method Director)
Please save it once you filled the information.
1. Create a expenses and fill up all the information. Do remember to save it.
2. Click on Reference Number and this image will be out. Pay expense with Payment Method - Director and save it.
3. Go to Wallet Statement under Cashflow, and so you can check your records.