Biztory has already got you covered by automating bookkeeping of commonly used actions such as sales, purchases, expenses. However, at times you might want to record certain actions which are outside of the system's scope. To achieve this, the system give users the flexibility by inserting journals manually.
- First go to Accounting > Journals. Then click on Add New to insert a new journal
- Next, fill in details according to what you would like to record. Here are some guidelines:
- Date - date of this action happening
- Description - describe what this action does.
- Journal No - journal reference number
- Chart of account - under which account should this action be recorded
- Debit & credit - fill in amount in relevant field to indicate inflow or outflow
3. Finally, save your journal.