Get API key to sync between Biztory and SiteGiant
1. Log in your SiteGiant's (also knowns as Unicart’s) account.
2. Copy the URL link as your domain name.
3. Email to SiteGiant (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for your personal API key.
4. Go to “Orders” and select “All” to make sure there are all orders in the list from different marketplace.
Then, go to your Biztory account if you have a Biztory account. Or, you may register a Biztory account to enjoy this service. Subscribe M plan now
5. Click on My Biztory (at Top Right Corner).
6. Click on 3rd Party App to activate SiteGiant. (refer the image below)
7. Then, key in your URL link (domain name) and API key (requested from SiteGiant) and SAVE.
8. The page will refresh after saving. Then, you can press into 3rd Party App again.
You may get to see 3 items - Order, Payment Method and Settings.
Set up Payment Method
*if you do not set up payment before syncing the payment will show in red colour.*
Then, you can press the red word to set payment method. After pressing into the red word, it will bring you back to Payment Method Page.
10. In “Order“, you may click on “Check for updates” to synchronize all your orders from SiteGiant.
11. Select a Transaction (click the small box) and click Sync.
Only paid transaction in SiteGiant will be shown in Biztory after syncing.
12. Click Sales, then find sales invoices to ensure the sales has taken into account.
13. The sales is successfully sync from SiteGiant!
14. After the sales invoice created in Biztory, the same invoice number will be updated in SiteGiant as well so that you can match the invoice number to avoid duplicate invoices created. The invoice number will always follow sequence number in Biztory regardless how specific in SiteGiant.
*please be reminded if you sync the same invoice once again, the new invoice number will be updated again in SiteGiant as the invoice number is following sequence number in Biztory. For instance, this invoice is INV0022 in both system now, if you accidentally sync the same order again, the new invoice will be created in Biztory as INV0023, the new invoice number INV0023 will update in invoice number in SiteGiant.*
If you fail to sync order into sales invoice
Please ensure you selected "None" for Auto generate D.O.
AND NOW, Biztory allows you to activate Auto Sync, meaning to say that, after you activated this function, you do not need to tick and sync orders manually anymore!