Why do I need the sales report?
Sales reports allow company managers to manage the performance of their sales team and plan effective sales strategies. In addition to filtering sales by salespeople and collectors, our report also filters out the most profitable customers and their sales.
How do you analyze the sales report?
1.Click "Sales"> "Sales" Report".
2. You can set the salesperson, date period, payee or single date period that you want to query, and then click "Search".
3. In addition to the filtering in step (2.), you can also filter sales reports or the most profitable customers.
4. You can also set the "columns" you want to display in the report.
5. Based on your report you can analyze commission settlement. The user can also check the invoice details by clicking the invoice number.
A company has several stores, each with 2-3 salespersons. When the company collects sales from its affiliated stores, it finds that the number is incorrect (probably because salesperson A took it away or B received the wrong money). Therefore, you can use the report to check the date or the period of the day when the problem occurred and view the sales records of all salespersons. The report will show the invoices issued by all salesmen, the payee of the invoice, the sales amount and the customer's payment method, etc.
For example, in the retail business, most of the payment methods provided to customers are credit cards or cash, therefore, the boss and salespersons can collect their sales based on the total cash column. Bosses can also use the function of filtering to view the sales settlement and commission of each salesperson.
6. In addition, users can download or print the report and click “Actions”. There are two options: “Download” and “Print”.
Sales report with Item (Contact customer support enable).
1. Select the date you want to view and click Action->Itemzed Sales Report.
there will pop out the notification bring you to get the report in My Download.
this the sample for Itemized sales report.