如果您的商业有需要到 Import of Goods, 大可能您也会需要处理 Custom Duty and Freight. 以下是您可以使用Biztory记录这些东西的方法:
您从海外买了RM1621.51 (USD 249.00)的货物。您的发货人/ 货运代理人用您的名义缴付消费税和关税并向您发出账单。
货品价格: RM1621.51 (USD 249.00)
关税 (5%): RM81.08
消费税 (6%): RM102.16
1. Create a new Wallet - Purchase in suspense.
2. Create a new payable payment method - Purchase in suspense
3. Create a new Chart of Account - Purchase (Import) , under Account Type Direct Cost. You can fill in any description and code at your convenience.
4. Create a new Chart of Account - GST Expense , under Account Type Expense
5. Create a new Expense Category - Purchase (Import) with tax code IM, and associate it to Purchase (Import) account
6. Create a new Expense Category - GST Expense with tax code OP, and associate it to GST Expense account
1. Create a Purchase Invoice to record what you had imported from your supplier. This Purchase Invoice should not have GST.
2. Create a new Expense under category Purchase (Import) that you had just created. This amount is the sum of your purchase cost and Custom Duty being charged on the imported goods. This Expense should be paid with the new payment method - Purchase in suspense.
3. Create a new Expense under category GST Expense. This Expense records the GST being charged on your imported goods + Custom Duty.
4. Pass a new journal as below to reverse duplicate entries in your GL:
Purchase in suspense - Debit: total of your purchase cost + GST (recorded in Expense Purchase (Import))
GST Expense - Credit: total of GST charged on your import goods (recorded in Expense GST Expense)
Purchase (Import) - Credit: total of purchase cost (recorded in Purchase Invoice)
Verify your Transactions:
Your Input Tax is recorded (and claimed) correctly.
Your Profit & Loss is also captured the correct amount.
Your ledgers 您的分帐类are knocked off respectively.