After creating some tenancies, the next thing you might want to do is to record rentals collected from your tenants. In Biztory, these rentals can be recorded as Sales Invoice. There are 2 ways of recording it, you can choose whichever way that suits you.
Using Collect Rental button in Tenancy page
1) From the Tenancy list, find the tenancy that you wish to record rental for. You can also use the search bar to search for the payee's name or room name.
2) Click Edit button to view the tenancy's details.
3) Go to the "Related documentes" tab by clicking on the icon.
4) Click "Collect Rental" button.
5) Make sure the details are correct and hit Save.
- "Set as paid" will automatically insert payment for this rental invoice
- "Set recurring" will set this rental invoice to recur every month at the same date.
6) After successfully created the rental invoice, it will appear under "Invoice" tab.
By Linking Sales Invoice to a Unit
1) First create a Sales Invoice to record rental.
2) Choose which room this rental is for.
3) After successfully created the rental invoice, it will appear under "Invoice" tab in your Tenancy detail page.