Steps to set up Biztory and EasyStore
1. You may log in into your EasyStore account or sign up an account for your online store.
2. Find "Apps" and click.
3. Click "more apps" to go to apps page where able to choose which apps you would like to install.
4. Scroll down to find Biztory (you may find it under "Accounting and Tax" category), click it.
5. Click "install this apps" to install Biztory into your EasyStore.
6. Click "install" to proceed.
7. Sign up a new Biztory account and go through the onboarding process. The information such as email, EasyStore’s domain name and subdomain will automatically be filled. You may change as you wish.
8. Biztory and EasyStore will be automatically linked. Click “Sync my Orders” to enter EasyStore’s panel.
9. This is how the EasyStore’s panel looks like.
Sync your Payment Gateway
10. You have to set up for your payment method before syncing orders. If you do not set the payment method, the payment method will be following the default setting - Cash.
In “Payment Method”, you may check and arrange your payment method type.
The purpose of the payment method is to link or bind the payment method between EasyStore and Biztory. This is because the payment in EasyStore and Biztory might be different.
The payment you received in EasyStore will reflect to the "gateway" (left side) after you sync and you can select the payment method (right side) to record how the payment was received. For example, Bank Transfer is one of the gateway in EasyStore, then we can record the payment in Biztory as Online Transfer. This can ensure the system and you know where the money comes from.
Click “edit” to add a new payment gateway.
11. Choose the payment gateway from EasyStore and the payment method to record it at the right side.
Set up your channel
12. You can link your salesperson with the marketplace they incharge. Click “Edit” to add.
For example, if Staff A is incharge of Shopee. You can choose shopee at the left side and choose Staff A at the right side.
13. Click "Check for Updates" and the details from EasyStore will show up as the picture shown.
Please note that Only Paid Transaction will be synced into the sales invoices.
14. If everything is correct. You may tick the small box (you can choose), then click Sync.
The sync button will pop out right after you select order.
15. Go to “Sales Invoice”.
16. The sales are successfully sync from EasyStore! The invoice number will be the same between two platforms so that you can avoid duplicate invoices created.
Why #1003 is not syncing into Biztory?
Reason: #1003 is not a paid invoice.
Click What is EasyStore to know more about it